The Lady With The Gifted Hands -Ekypretty


Hi Lovelies, how do you feel when you meet someone who is really gifted in Art?
I met a Beautiful soul; she’s a soft talker, a cook, a designer, an artist, a stylist, a music tutor, a makeup artist a, fashionista and a great Trado Rocker . I believe there are other sides of this lovely I do not know about.
Since I’m really interested in her sketches I had to gather few for you. Do not worry more of her works are coming soon. 
Everyone meet EKERE UDUEHE aka ekyprettythe lady with the gifted hands.

She shared this Sketch above and wrote 
“Cheers to all the beautiful brides out there rocking their day..πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ’ƒ#Thank God for Saturdays πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€ it will never run out... @bellanaijaweddings#mywork #talent #Arts #beauty#creative #drawing #2Bpencils #shading#emotivedrawing #sketching#analyticdrwaing #bridesart”


she also shared this sketch of Queen Bey and wrote these;
 "Decided to challenge myself with this pics of Beyonce image in it. The pics looks more like an art work and it dared me to draw it...So good to know my talent isn't lost...#drew this last night #arts #talent #creativity #WCW😍😍😍️🐝🐝🐝 @beyonce @beyonce 🐝️"





You just can't help but love this LOVELY

4 comments:

  1. Aww all this beautiful things said of me. There are no doubt still more to be known about me . I can't wait to unveil them soon. I love this keep it up. Thanks @houseofseraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, keep dis up and God bless u.

    ReplyDelete